Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulpid
Gaming Member!
Gaming Member!
Vulpid

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:50 pm

Rolling Eyes Well. If you haven't heard of Kingdom Hearts I suggest you get a Playstation 2 and buy both the games and play it 100000 million times. Its a great game. Seriously. It involves Disney and Final Fantasy. Its a hard to think of but its a pretty good combination of characters. But I haven't been able to get any Information of Kingdom hearts 3 and I only know just a little info. So anyone mind telling me what the plot of the story is?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Gaming Member!
Gaming Member!
Loki

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 6:07 pm

I'm a huge fan of this series, and they're releasing two games, as far as I know.

One's set after CoM, but before KHII, in which you play as the Organization. This one is going to be on the NDS.

The other one, the real sequel is for the PSP, and is about some guys or something. >.>
Back to top Go down
Raxby
*Forum Police*
*Forum Police*
Raxby

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:27 am

I love this series. One of my favourite series ever. I'm probably going to buy the DS version, since I don't have a PSP nor will I buy one. And I don't really have anymore information then Loki. Maybe you can try googling it?
Back to top Go down
http://fon.smackjeeves.com/
Vulpid
Gaming Member!
Gaming Member!
Vulpid

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Thanks. There 2 games? Wow that seems quite cool.
Back to top Go down
camds
*Admin*
*Admin*
camds

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:07 pm

I have heard something of a KH 3, but I dont think so.
Back to top Go down
https://gaminggooza.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3   Kingdom Hearts 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Games! :: SQUARE ENIX-
Jump to: